CONDITIONS OF USE
Nexus Popular Culture Pty Ltd is a business in the Media, Events and Retail Industry The services provided by all Nexus Popular Culture Pty Ltd (here-in referred to as Nexus Hub) stores, retail outlets and affiliates are subject to the conditions listed below. You accept these terms if you make use of any service provided by Nexus Hub. Nexus Hub reserve the right to refuse service, edit or remove content or cancel orders at their sole discretion. Neither Nexus Hub nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold or information provided on this web site.
Minors that wish to make use of the Nexus Hub web-site and any related services, including the Forum, are required to have parental consent before confirming profiles and orders.
Nexus Hub does not sell or share any personal information provided by you to other parties. All information presented is used by Nexus Hub and is used to maintain and improve the services we offer you.
We make use of delivery companies to perform delivery services on our behalf. These companies only have access to the information they require to perform their function. They are under strict agreement to not use this information for any other purpose.
It is the responsibility of the user to protect their “user login details” and password. You accept responsibility for all your account activities. This includes any account tampering due to non-confidential behaviour on the behalf of the user. Always insure that you have logged out when you are finished accessing your account.
We reserve the right to release any information to the proper authorities to comply with the law, to enforce any terms listed on this site or to protect the rights, property and safety of our users and Nexus Hub.
If you do not wish to receive e-mails from us please adjust your account settings accordingly, e-mail us or follow the instructions in the received e-mail. If you have requested to not receive e-mail notifications from us then it is your responsibility to review any changes that may be made to these terms and conditions.
Nexus Hub shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
SECURE PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER
Nexus Hub makes use of a secure SSL digital certificate to encrypt all pages where personal customer data is displayed and entered.
Customer details will be stored by Nexus Popular Culture Pty ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to http://www.paygate.co.za.
WRITTEN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Any communication between Nexus Hub and you, which is transmitted electronically, is seen as a written communication. Electronic communications include information exchanged via e-mails, private messaging and news notices on this site.
All trademarks are copyright their respective owners, all other content is copyright Nexus Hub, a division of Nexus Popular Culture Pty Ltd.
CONDITIONS OF USE
All trademarks shown on this site and all other media relating to Nexus Hub are the property of their respective owners.
Delivery of goods:
Nexus Hub offers a ‘to door’ delivery option (which typically is the next day, however Nexus Hub reserves the right to use economy delivery service on heavier parcels) which is priced at R 50.00 and delivery will be made to the address provided on your account detail when order is created.
All items purchased from Nexus Hub are made pursuant to agreements with shipping and delivery agents and risk of loss pass from Nexus Hub to such agents upon delivery of any item to such carrier. Currently Nexus Hub only delivers to areas within South Africa. Once Payment has been confirmed, deliveries are usually dispatched within a maximum of 48 hours. However we do strive for next day delivery where possible. Confirmed orders will receive email notification, including an order confirmation number.
Digital voucher purchases including but not limited to PlayStation Network, Microsoft Xbox Live, Steam and gift vouchers, are emailed to clients.
Suitable option for customers that frequent The Nexus Hub. Any order you place online can be collected at our retail outlet, which will be ready for collection and in-store payment. Payment can be made via Credit card or Cash in store.
An Order Reference Number will be forwarded for your use when collecting these items.
- Sign into SEN Account/create one @ http://www.playstation.com
- Select REDEEM CODE
- Enter voucher code & select CONTINUE
- Follow instructions
Full terms @ www.playstation.com/legal/PSNTerms
- Go to http://www.steampowered.com/wallet & sign in.
- Enter Wallet Code & follow instructions.
- Funds will be added to your account
Issued by Valve Corporation. Full terms at store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement
- Redeem at microsoft.com/redeem.
- Learn how this works at xbox.com/gamepass. Except as required by law, codes are nonrefundable.
- To play on PC: after redeeming, follow instructions at xbox.com/pcgamesplan.
PAYMENT AND PRODUCT PRICING
Nexus Hub accepts the following method of payments:
i. Credit Card (Visa and MasterCard).
Card transactions will be acquired for (Your Company) via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to http://www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
ii. Deposit / Transfer.
iii.. Nexus Hub Credit obtained in-store or via refund.
No charges will be made to your account until your order has been confirmed and processed. If any changes in pricing or delivery occur with your order you will be notified and your order will be suspended until you have approved the price changes. If no confirmation is given within three (3) working days from you, we reserve the right to cancel your order. Items are listed as follows to show their availability:
- In Stock – Item is in stock and available for 24 hour delivery.
- Normally ships in – Product is available from suppliers and will be shipped on order (usually 2 – 15 working days at most).
- Delivery time on request – product may no longer be available from suppliers.
- Pre-Order – Product now available for pre-order. Item pre-orders and their dates are subject to change but you will be notified of any delays / changes.
- Unavailable – Product is no longer in production or the release of the title has been cancelled.
Pricing displayed online is the same as pricing reflected in store. This includes membership pricing where applicable. Nexus Hub reserves the right to have certain pricing promotions in store or at events only.
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, DAMAGED GOODS AND PRE-ORDERS
Nexus Hub takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Damaged goods must be reported within a two-day period of receipt. The products will be exchanged for the same item if indeed found to be damaged / faulty by Nexus Hub. Returns must include its original packaging and all its original content as applicable on return. If the replacement item is unavailable a credit amount to the value of the returned product will be issued, or a refund on request.
Any item that has been incorrectly sent to you, as a result of our error, may be returned for refunded credit on your account, or a full refund on request. The item will only be accepted if it is returned in an unused condition. Nexus Hub will pay the return delivery charges of a return if it is a result of our error. In the unlikely event of being charged for an unavailable item of a processed order, Nexus Hub will refund the full amount of that item. Refunds will be processed within thirty (30) days.
While all efforts are made to maintain a correct listing of products available, Nexus Hub cannot be held liable for unfulfilled orders due to stock inaccuracies supplied by distributors.
Gift vouchers and in store credit are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Any item missing it’s serial number is non-refundable (where applicable).
Returns on any item may only be made within seven (7) days of the items purchase. Items must be in the same condition as when purchased.
As pre-orders may experience a change in pricing on release, a refund will be arranged if the pricing is higher than originally listed. If the costing is lower at launch, Nexus Hub will credit your Nexus Hub membership account with the balance.
All order cancellations committed by a customer carry a 10% administration fee.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
This site is provided as a news, entertainment or shopping resource by Nexus Hub. The site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Nexus Hub makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the provision of information or service on or by this site. Nexus Hub will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information contained within it.
Nexus Hub does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. Nexus Hub may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfill your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these terms. Any pre-order incentives / bonuses are always supplied from distributors in limited allocations, and as such will be supplied on a ‘first come first served’ basis unless otherwise specified. Nexus Hub cannot be held liable for short allocation on these pre-order bonuses.
Nexus Hub will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
All electrical products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. If your product develops a fault while under warranty, please contact Nexus Hub and we will advise you where to send it for repair else arranging an exchange on the product through one of our branches when applicable.
Any product listed as promotion may only be at specified promotion pricing during promotion which may be specified by promotion period or stock quantity. Nexus Hub also withholds the right to refuse sale of any promotion product. Promotion products are sometimes listed as “clearance sales” and often sold at a greatly reduced price. As such products are sold as is, which may include slightly damaged exteriors or openned plastic wrappers. However the internals are often as brand new. Please contact Nexus Hub prior to ordering should you wish to confirm the clearance products condition.
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Nexus Hub chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
This website is run by Nexus Popular Culture Pty Ltd based in South Africa trading as Nexus Hub and or Nexus Media and with registration number 2016/481999/07 and its respective Owner(s).
Situated at The Nexus Hub, 21 Harley Street, Ferndale, Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa, available on email@example.com on +2711 789 8215.
FORUM RULES / GUIDELINES
We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. Although the administrators and moderators of Nexus Hub will attempt to keep all offensive messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of Nexus Hub Forums will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts. Do not spam to get your post count up, Spammers will be banned.
- Please refrain from posting threads that already exist.
- Use the correct forums when creating a thread. If you have created a thread in the incorrect forum please inform a moderator.
- Negative posts about competitive sites or organizations will not be tolerated.
- Posting links to other competitive sites is not allowed. The links to these sites will be deleted from posts and relevant user will be banned.
- Please do not post links to ‘blog’ or related sites in signatures, or as links on the Nexus Hub site itself. These links will be removed without notice as Nexus Hub is not accountable for contents of such sites.
- No links to copyrighted material is allowed. This includes ‘fan-subs’, Manga Scans and MP3s. Links will be deleted. Do not request links to copyrighted material.
- The promotion of piracy (be it video-gaming, Anime, Manga, movies etc.) or the illegal reproduction of copyrighted material, in any form, is not permitted.
- Advertising and spamming are not allowed. This includes using the private message system to spam other members. If you wish to advertise, please contact an admin for details.
- Usernames that contain a website address are prohibited. You will be asked to choose a new username or one will be chosen for you.
- Selling items on the forums is currently prohibited. You may not harass other members in the private messaging system about selling items without their prior consent. Any harassment should be reported to a moderator. Loyalty will be rewarded.
- All members are to respect the thoughts and opinions of all other members.
- Do not create posts with ill intent.
- Keep swearing to a minimum. Posts with bad language will be edited. Using symbols, other letters or numbers to by-pass the site filter is prohibited and is seen as cursing.
- Posts and usernames that are overtly sexual or vulgar in nature are not allowed. Usernames that are inappropriate will be edited if the name is not changed on request. Posts will be edited.
- Signature and avatar images that contain henti or adult content are not allowed. These will also be changed if found inappropriate.
- No warnings will be given if any of the above mentioned rules are broken. This includes spamming, which will result in a permanent ban from the site.
- Nexus Hub reserves the right to delete users from our membership database if a user has been banned.
- A users banning is final and non-debatable. Other members are asked to leave the matter of another users banning between the user being banned and the moderator.
- We reserve the right to remove or edit offensive posts without notice.
- We reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules.
- We reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate to ensure these forums remain at the standard we have set and are not abused in any way.